Friday, October 21, 2005

Obligatory pictures of my cats







I got these little things at the shelter down in Brownsville over the summer. Go get some yourself. (The site has an advertisement for "Wife Swap" for some reason, but other than that you can look at all the animals up for adoption. They have great names like Lil Kim and Sassy. Miele was Zanzibar and Bird was Senorita.) The grey one is Miele (honey in Italian) and the stripey one is Bird. Bird is tiny but I don't know if you can tell here. They get along great now and are crazy running around the house often. At night they curl up on me and that's great except that Miele likes to walk on my head and chew my hair when the sun comes up and I have to throw him off the bed a few times. He's pretty heavy especially when I'm asleep. We're still working it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home